This course is for entrepreneurs who:
- Have spent hours Googling SEO only to end up overwhelmed and confused
- Have invested time in trying to do their own SEO but have no idea if it’s working
- Are skeptical of people who promise to “skyrocket you to #1 on Google"
- Don’t feel comfortable paying SEO consultants who overwhelm you with jargon
- Have spent money on their websites but haven’t marketed them it in any way
There are no quick fixes for SEO, but there are things you can do quickly that will make a big impact over time. That’s what this course is all about.
This course covers:
- SEO Basics. An easy-to-understand explanation of how search engines determine how to rank your site in the search results. In other words — this is the fundamentals of SEO for people who don't have time or interest in becoming experts.
- Google’s Tools. A walk-through of setting up the Google services you should be taking advantage of so that you get found more easily by searchers.
- Keyword Research. How to find your keywords — the terms your customers are actually searching for (including recommendations for a couple of free tools you can use).
- Website Implementation. A step-by-step guide for how and where to use keywords on your Squarespace site (using simple Squarespace features — no coding knowledge necessary!).
- Social Media. How to strategically use your keywords on the top social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
- Metrics Tracking. A simple, straight-forward plan for tracking your success monthly.
- Future Content. Practical ideas for creating new content that will boost site visitors, PLUS actionable to-dos to increase the number of quality links to your website.
Hey, I’m Sarah Zero and I’m the founder of Wellstruck, a branding studio that specializes in brand therapy, design, and websites for businesses owned by good people. I have a degree in Visual Communications and over 15 years experience in branding, websites, marketing, and social media — including two years of teaching at the college level.
I also created Wellstruck Lady Boss, a series of intimate roundtable events for entrepreneurs in Philadelphia. Each event has space for just 12 women, and over 500 women have attended since it began. I’ve learned a few things about what entrepreneurs need — and what they don’t have time to deal with!
Have questions about the course? Check out the FAQ section! If I don't answer your question there, shoot me an email at [email protected]